quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2007

Give me a reason...

Hoje estou numa de Portishead... Há muito tempo que não ouvia e estava com saudades!

roads

Oh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never find out way
Regardless of what they say
How can it feel this wrong
From this moment
How can it feel this wrong
Shone in the morning light
I feel no more
Can I say from self to myself
I got nobody on my side
And surely that ain't right
Surely that ain't right
Glory Box
I'm so tired of playing
Playing with this bow and arrow
Gonna give my heart away
Leave it to the other girls to play
For I've been a temptress too long
Oh yeah
Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be a woman
I just want to be a woman
From this time unchained
Were all looking at a different picture
Through this new frame of mind
A thousand flowers could bloom
Move over and give us some room
So don't you stop being a man
Just take a little look from outside when you can
Sow a little a tenderness
No matter if you cry
Its all I want to be, a woman,
So I just want to be a woman
For this is the beginning of forever and ever
Its time to move over now
So I want to be

E pensar que o cd, Dummy, data de 1994...

2 comentários:

Sophie disse...

Há quanto tempo também não ouço Portishead, boa lembrança, reactivaste-me a vontade...

Fica bem...

Ate breve:-)

teardrop disse...

Às vezes, do nada, lembro-me de músicas e passo o dia com elas na cabeça... Depois tenho mesmo que as ouvir!